“Music is the exaltation of the mind derived from things eternal, bursting forth in sound.” (St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica)
Tantum Ergo Sacramentum (Down in Adoration Falling), sung here by Margaret Marie Brewer, is the last two stanzas of Thomas Aquinas’ great Eucharistic hymn Pange Lingua, written for the Feast of Corpus Christi.
- Seminarian Rob Galea singing Above All at World Youth Days in Sydney, Australia
- Il Divo singing Amazing Grace, the hymn begun in 1779 by Anglican cleric John Newton
- Angelina (EWTN) singing The Prayer of St. Francis
- English version of the World Youth Days 2016 theme song presented by American, Australian, English, and Welsh singers
- The Leahy Family singing A Love Never Known
- John Michael Talbot singing Here I Am Lord
- David Haas singing You Are Mine
- Angelina singing Hail Mary: Gentle Woman
- Hymn for the 2015/16 Jubilee of Mercy, Misericordes Sicut Pater
- Father Rob Galea singing What do you say?
Would you like to lend your musical talents to our celebration of the liturgy?
Talk to one of the current music ministers after Mass to find out how to get involved.